Wednesday 30 November 2011

Heroes and Zeroes

In this blog I'll list the 5 people I think are the coolest of all time and the most naff, rubbishy people of all time, not quite FHM's 100 sexiest girls but I can work with it.

Cool

6- Moby (Incredible music maker with fantastic song meanings, wants to change animal and human rights but does not force his views on anybody )
5- Tim Booth (Lead singer of James, doesnt take crap from anybody, coolest dance moves in the world)
4- Miles Davis (What more can I say, he plays trumpet and defined the genre of Jazz, full stop)
3- Tre Cool (Interviewer: So, Tre, if you werent a drummer, what would you be?
                    Tre Cool: Oh I'd be a burglar...I'd burgle people...)
2- Joe Strummer (Member of The Clash, just an all-round cool musician)
1- Noel Fielding (He has the best fashion sense I have ever seen, he is a captain on Never Mind The Buzzcocks and to sum up his attitude to everything he explains how the recession has hit him...)

Interview: Noel, how has the recession affected you?
Noel: It hasn't really, I mean, all I need is money to buy green bow ties and sweets...